Wärtsilä Cyber services help to safeguard your power plants, placing the highest priority on functional safety while also helping you to comply with laws and regulations. Our approach relies on cutting-edge technology and industry best practices to safeguard our products and service operations throughout their lifecycle.
Maintaining cyber resilience is a continuous process that should never be thought of as completed. Wärtsilä Cyber services help you understand the current cyber security status of your operational environment and provide actions to mitigate identified cyber risks. Our services enable a systematic 360-degree approach to cyber security risk mitigation, from assessing your current cyber posture to implementing cyber controls and lifecycle services.
- Identify your cyber risks and understand the actions needed to mitigate them
- Maintain an auditable and managed programme to control your cyber security threats
- Ensure preventative protection of your installation against cyber risks and safeguard products and service operations throughout their lifecycle
- Recover quickly from cyber attacks and maintain resilience to ensure maximum operational uptime and availability while increasing the reliability of your industrial control system (ICS) assets
All Wärtsilä Cyber services are designed according to best practices and are based on the international IEC 62443 cyber security standard. Our services are also adaptable to regional and local energy standards and regulations.
Wärtsilä Cyber services supports you with energy standards and regulations such as:
- ISA 99 / IEC 62443
- NERC CIP
- NIST SP 800
- NIS Directive
- HCIS SEC-12 Cybersecurity
As an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and service provider, we have a thorough understanding of power plants and can therefore provide complete lifecycle support to help you mitigate cyber security risks. Our wide global service network of skilled service engineers, central cyber security experts and strategic partnerships help to keep your critical infrastructure safe.
Wärtsilä Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) provides cyber security vulnerability assistance and incident response for Wärtsilä’s customers. PSIRT services prevent and address cyber security incidents in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) to secure continuous business without interruptions. Incident response process covers phases from the initial detection of the incident to solving the ongoing issues and providing lessons learned and suggested means to overall improvement.
- Detects threats before they turn to incidents or damages
- Detects and resolves incidents
- Offers incident response service to support incident handling